1. Celebrating the 4th of July at Aunt B's house with a BBQ, fireworks, and swimming.
2. Watching nature in the backyard; complete with Charlotte and a family of wrens in the watering can.
3. Science with the grand girls.
4. Finishing quilts I started years ago.
5. Watching the wrens prepare to leave the nest.
6. Painting with the grand girls.
7. A quick trip to Ohio and a chance to photograph one of my earliest quilts.
8. Quilting for Mom.
9. Celebrating Mom's birthday.
10. Acting silly on a shopping trip. (Sophie being a store window display.)
11. Sleep over at Mimi and Poppy's house.
12. Crafts I've seen on Pinterest.
13. Lazy afternoons coloring.
14. More swimming at Aunt B's house.
15. Hosting weekly family dinners.
16. Dreading going back to work. Retirement can't come soon enough.