Tuesday, December 29, 2015

2015 update continued: May is for Mothers and Disney!

May is a bit of a blur. I can safely say we celebrated Mother's Day and went to Disney on Ice. I only know that for certain because those are the only pictures with a May time stamp in my camera. :-)

I've always hated Mother's Day. It is just a day that points out my many short-comings as a mother. It's a coulda, shoulda, woulda kind of day. Thank goodness it only happens once a year.


Disney on Ice was a treat! Leslie and Jamie had planned on taking the girls and I got invited to tag along. The show was very well done and the girls had a blast!












And somewhere along the line, I went to lunch with Leslie and her family. Must have been Applebee's. Geez! I really shouldn't wait so long to blog! My memory isn't what it used to be.




No comments: