Friday, June 25, 2010

Gratitude...

I am so thankful for the power of Priesthood blessings! I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am alive and well on my way to recovery because of one. If you read the previous post, you know that I had a DVT develop in my thigh as a result of surgery. What I didn't post, was the fact that 2 clots were found in my lung as well. After the HIT was discovered, the medical teams decided to run other diagnostic tests to see if there were clots elsewhere. When the two were found in my lung, the entire team was amazed that I had not developed symptoms. I didn't bother telling them that I had received a Priesthood blessing the first night I was there; it was more fun to watch them all marvel! I know I am not completely out of the woods, but I have such great comfort knowing that the greatest healer is on my side.

No comments: