Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday evening...

It was a busy day  Ron and I got up around 6:15 and took Daisy for a walk.  The weather was cool and there was a nice breeze blowing.  When we got back, we cleaned up and headed for Killeen.  I needed to spend some time in my classroom and Ron had to pass out paychecks for the officials at the Boy's Club.  Afterwards, we headed to Gatesville to watch Seth's football game.  They won again and it makes their record for the season 8 wins, 0 losses.  Seth got a few tackles but he also got knocked on his fanny a few times.  Leslie and G were there will Maggie.  She wasn't in the best of moods but looked sooo cute in her cheerleading dress.  
After the game, Leslie and her family came into Temple to spend the afternoon. They also needed to pick up the chainsaw to cut some trees on Monday.  Luckily, Maggie will go Miss Mary's so they should be able to get plenty of work done.  
I spent the rest of the afternoon working on my talk for sacrament meeting.  I was asked to speak on D&C 1:38 which was pretty easy considering conference was this past weekend.  
Anyway, the last thing I did today was set up this blog.  Hopefully, I will be fairly faithful about "blogging".  Wow! I am soo trendy!

No comments: