Saturday, March 26, 2011

This one is for Holly...

We have this storage building behind the house, right next to the work shop.  It is in really good shape; just pretty dirty because it sits under that nasty magnolia tree of mine.  Anyway, it is of no value to us and we have repeatedly tried to give it away.  First, my daughter Rebecca wanted it.  But, they got a larger storage barn instead.  Then, I tried to talk Leslie into taking it, but her back yard slopes too much.  When my brother David was visiting, he and his wife Deb were really interested in it to use for a motorcycle garage.  He talked about coming back to get it, but ended up going to Afghanistan and lost interest in it.  Holly, you are my 4th try.  Third time is supposed to be a charm, but I am counting on you.  If you and your Beau take it away, I want to put a small playscape for the Maggie and Sophie in the vacant spot.  You would not only make me happy, but two sweet little girls as well!  Text me!

2 comments:

HollyDolly said...

double-checked with leslie. we are definitely coming for it next weekend!

Searls Stuff said...

Hurrah! Thanks, Holly. I can't wait to get rid of the thing. I just hope you have more luck hauling this than your Dad did hauling the trash to the dump!