Sunday, January 4, 2009

Why I love Texas...


Yesterday was beautiful! It started off on a spiritual note with my Saturday morning discussion group. The ladies from church that are in my enrichment group came to my home and we discussed the meaning of Christian Courage then enjoyed some yummy cinnamon rolls. The rest of the day was spent with family enjoying the spring-like (high of 82) temperatures by sitting around outside or passing the football. Seth had stayed the night because Becca went to Canton with some friends, and Leslie's family came over for the afternoon. We ended the day by going over to Maggie Moo's for some refreshing ice cream to celebrate the wonderful weather. It was the perfect ending for a perfect Christmas break.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love the cold for Christmas but now I am ready for some of your spring-like weather. Could you send some our way????